- Dressers, basic kitchen utensils, and beds are always needed.
- Clothing: All types of clothing, all sizes, women, men, children, babies. All items must be in good condition and clean.
- Household Goods: Housewares, bedding, pillows, blankets, towels, measuring cups and spoons, can openers, tableware, dishes, cooking pots and pans, glassware, towels, washcloths, and toiletry items. All items must be in good usable condition.
- Furniture and Appliances: Electric stoves, washers, dryers, refrigerators, small appliances of all kinds, dressers, chest of drawers, sofas, living room chairs, twin, full, and queen beds, dining tables and chairs and other furniture items. All items must be in usable condition. Due to insurance regulations, we cannot accept gas appliances. All appliances must be in good working condition.
- Donation Policies: His Helping Hands will gladly accept any donation of material goods that meets our requirements and can be shared with those who have need. However, the donor must understand that His Helping Hands has the right to dispense any donation in the best way that fits our policies and program.
- View our weekly totals and current needs.
Make an online cash donation.
Non-Cash Donations can be delivered to the HHH facility located at 1441 E. 37th Street North. Or, call the HHH office at 316.838.8528 to schedule a donation pick-up for heavy items, e.g. appliances, furniture, etc.